Halloween Horror Nights

0 Comments

Tonight I'm going to blog about Halloween Horror Night, if not I'm gonna drag and not post anything related. Read on:)
 
Met up with the two usual early birds while waiting for th others, we had Subway and playing of UNO in one of my fav place , (I'm early b'cos I went for hair treatment earlier, I'm forever late)
 
 
Gotten out tickets way earlier thanks to Weichong , walking in to Sentosa USS was never a hassle with them .
 

Th waiting time into th houses was very long, making us so tired and thirsty. Glad they luv my new camera and we were camwhoring everywhere..
 
Weicong is th first guy I hold on to so tight into th first 'haunted' house, I just hold on to them left and right, feeling so safe. To add on, my sweetest bb was forever on my right, she's super brave! I salute you, in fact, all of them . I can be brave, but never on things like this.



They are tired of queuing, I'm tired of shouting and fearing, so we went for Transformer Ride, we didn't go for this previously as it was not ready, yay so fun so nice so real.
 
Shake th camera to get these effects. We're bored while queuing ~
 
Hold tightly on to Alan > Canxing and Eehon next. They're too brave to even disturb those 'ghosts'.
Let me tell you why, see it for yourself ohgawd .


 
Few pictures that I took with them, if I know that she's staring at me, I will scream and run away. I am really forcing myself to stand beside them without holding on to anyone, feel my fear please . I'm putting on a brave front :(



As for this guy, he's my friend that explained why. He was calling my name but I didn't hear him at first, I was really very busy looking out of walking 'ghosts'. So, my bb was telling me, he is calling you. I was like wth no please. Finally found th courage to look at him in th eye, realised he was my yckps classmate. He was staring at me while talking too, this was really insane.

 
No matter where they are, they sing and dance anytime anywhere.
(Isn't my photography skill just so good?:p)
 
 
 
First and last experience, with clique at halloween horror night ,

12 Oct - 13 Oct 2013 ,


You may also like