11:28pm

0 Comments
Thank you readers for visiting my site despite I'm having lesser posts recently. Read on and I'll tell you why.
 
Anyway, it is my 2nd working day at DEAL GURU!! I love my job, hoping very much that my determination for waking up early will continue..
 
Telling more about my job. Currently working at a Customer Service Department, handling phone calls all th time and helping them to "settle" their problems or enquiries. And yes, we got scolded very often for nothing (such like I waited 30 mins for your call) & (I am not going to stay at home and wait for my item to arrive, this is insane) THEN CAN I KNOW WHY TH HELL YOU PAID AND WANTED FOR DELIVERY, YOU CAN SIMPLY INDICATE SELF COLLECTION AM I RIGHT? and all th scolding and complains will eventually numb me. I swear phone calls never stops from 9am all th way till 6pm!!! After office hrs, th phone is still ringing.
 
I very much would like to help ALL customers in my capability, but after 6pm I WANT TO GO HOME LEH . Anyway, so far so good and I really enjoyed working in an office, I feel happy and professional.
 
So was rushing to work (because I am almost late but who cares) and rushing back from work (to meet th man who went for hair-cut and also, I need to pass him smth).
 
 
 
Well... I guess it's time for bed soon.. Ciao!


You may also like