Short awesome m'sia trip ,

0 Comments
With two of myrlfriends and off to Malaysia for 3d2n vacation (10-12 Sep) that I have been yearning for before exams :p Join us in th world of hello kitty town malaysia and it's also my long await shopping spree ~
 
DAY 1
 

Our pin no , our birth date starting with th eldest ,
 
Bought hello kitty town tickets after checking in th hotel, I can't wait ~~
 
They said that I always have FUNNY IDEAS, tough on them hahaha. Halloween gifts this time hekhekhek. I think I am too childish for them, they dun like such stuffs:(
 
And I will be like, "next time dun let me see these pictures on ur wedding dinner, if not pls rmb to thank me personally during ur speech!!" HAHAHA actually I find such things so cute & sweet lo;) I'mma sucha sweetgirl ~
 
Hungry us at Seoul Garden for lunch that makes our hair so smelly:(
 
 
Chillin' @ Coffee Bean in th evening , luv this moment when there is lil time left to shop and we have to hurry!
 
 
Action City in Malaysia is rly diff from Sg , a must-go place for me .
 
 
 
Saw hello kitty moon cakes, it's been a year... Time flies and I want to be happy okaythxpls .
  
 Back to hotel and umm someone has a reflection to do ! HAHA LOL
 
 
So it was something like this she wrote, "spent too much today, it is only th first day and I must fucking save tomorrow"... HAHAHA
 
 
DAY 2
 
Getting ready for hello kitty town! We wore same baseball tees suggested by me, again .
 

 Bak kuh teh for lunch before we cabbed to Little Red Cube .


 
I went "omg omg" when I see th big Hello Kitty & Daniel. I swear I am gettin' pretty excited and th rush of happiness somehow is within me for a few minutes hehe , (however this show is strongly not recommended, stupid people screaming here and there for no reasons, indeed scary voice) I ♥ HELLO KITTY !!
 






 
Making of hk cookies & beads ,
 
 


 
my hello kitty with a heart, not birthmark!! :p

 
Costumes- They are reluctant to wear them at first, somehow being forced by me hehe . Hello kitty together with Melody & Badtz-Maru ,
 

 
Black Wonder - certificate obtained ^^ Save kitty & daniel !!
 
 
 
 
 
Look at my happy girls after solving th word to obtain th certificate for me ^^
 
Home of hello kitty!!



Ignore my unglam legs above ohgod .


 
Higher level- Thomas, Bob th builder and all, a place where we enjoyed most!!




 


 
 
DAY 3
 

Here's our barang barang , I rly had a hard time carrying my stuffs back, one backpack and 6 bags are all mine!! No choice but to take a cab home after woodlands custom , even th police officers questioned me, they probably thought I'm a Malaysian wanting to sell my items in Sg!!

 Awesome trip, with love .




You may also like