About me
June Tan ♌ with a complicated mind
Popular Posts
-
I felt that I have changed a bit somehow? I dk. I am so sleepy this morning due to lacking of sleep for 2 nights but still, managed to wake ...
-
Godpa's first attempt of salted egg prawn! (I'm going to try and cook when I'm free!) I finished a bit of business mgmt proje...
-
There's no sch tomorrow! To be exact, is self study. So during short break today, I went to th sch library and borrowed books related ...
-
Tgif!! I was calling grandma telling her that I will bring some herbal soup over tmr prepared by mum.. Grandma told me this instead, ...
-
There will be days that break you and push you to the point of giving up. The days that breaks you, are the days that makes you. Spent nea...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(590)
-
▼
May
(84)
- Cruise , tmr evening
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- Jb ,
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- this.is.love
- .
- .
- .
- .
- Colourful origami by meinu, cx
- my playboy ,
- My leopard melody socks ,
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- Subway Surfers
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- Grandma is fine!!
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- #whatpubertydidtome
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- ♥ !
- .
- T2 mcdonalds
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- " We don't pick who we fall in love with. "
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
- Draw the line
- Temptation
- .
- debit and credit cards!!
- Charm
- .
- p u r p l e / m a r o o n
- .
- .
- .
- .
- .
-
▼
May
(84)


